This is a fun little game that bloggers play, so I guess being tagged officially makes me a blogger!
The rules are as follows:
1. Post the rules!
2. Answer the questions about yourself
3. At the end of the post, list 5-6 people you would like to tag and leave a comment on their blog letting them know.
4. Let the person who tagged you know that you posted your answers. So here goes....
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
july 1998 . . . i had just graduated from high school . . . i was teaching cheer camps for NCA . . . just getting ready to head to pensacola beach, fl for our family summer vacation to see the blue angels (which is where i met sean 2 years later) . . . and just having fun with friends and getting ready to start my first year of college
2. What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
oh i wish there were only 5 things on my to-do list today!
- pick up the neighbors mail and water their plants on their porch (they are at the beach . . . i'm just slightly jealous!)
- order a shoe organizer for my new closet that sean built me in our bathroom
- 3 tutti totes to make for orders
- 3 custom fleur de lis outfits and matching fruity flops
- clean, clean, clean, and did i mention clean?
3. What are some snacks you enjoy?
chocolate chip cookies . . . cake . . . ice cream . . . sno balls . . . oh man i'm making myself hungry!!!
4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
i would have a very happy husband for sure!
of course i wouldn't keep it all . . . leukemia and lymphoma society and the mds foundation would be getting lots of money from me to help with their research for cures!
i would have a house in springfield . . . a house in the garden district in new orleans . . . and a vacation house somewhere with blue water and sand! and being a billionaire i would have the means to travel to any of them whenever i wanted!
and that's about all that i would need!
oh . . . and of course i could go shopping whenever i wanted!
5. What are three of your bad habits?
- reading way too many blogs!
- not saying "yes" enough to my girls
- being a really . . . really . . . really . . . big procrastinator!
6. What are 5 places you have lived?
- springfield, mo
- river ridge, la
- nixa, mo
- river ridge, la
- new orleans, la
7. What are 5 jobs you have had?
- sno biz
- chuck e. cheese
- nca cheer staff
- abercrombie & fitch
8. What is currently playing on your IPOD?
oh man . . . that reminds me . . . we really need to get us an ipod!
9. What are the last 5-6 books you have read?
the last books that i read for myself . . . couldn't tell you!
the last books i read . . . fancy nancy, 5 little monkies, elmo's fuzzy valentine, flicker firefly, olivia counts
10. Who do you want to tag?
if you are reading this and you blog . . . consider yourself tagged!