Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
~Author Unknown

you never fully understands the love a mother has for her children . . .
until you are a mother yourself.

on that magical day you become a mother . . .
you learn just how much you can actually love someone . . .
and all of a sudden you get just how much
you are actually loved by your own parents.
3 strands . . .
1 for each child

1 ring . . .
holding them all together

7 lucky charms . . .
1 for each special grandchild

and lucky they are!
God couldn't have given them a better nana!

and how lucky we are too!
God couldn't have chosen a better mom for us!

happy mother's day mom!
{this would have posted on mother's day . . .
if usps would have been faster!}




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! I love it when I know my kids finally "get it"!! that means pops and I did our job!! and I do believe we did it well 3 times over!!

I love the bracelet and the meanings....that is my kind of stuff!!

Thank you Emily, Sean, Dyl, Bella, Livi and Sawyer! you have made my day!!!
Love you all to the moon and back!
and miss you all more!!
Mom