Tuesday, February 19, 2008

settling down now . . .

ok . . . after only a couple of minor heart attacks . . . i have found out that my site should be back up and running smoothly very shortly! now i just have figure out a way to use e.s.p. and answer the emails that i wasn't able to receive while all of this has been going on! i was in contact with several people the past couple of days about new products i am going to offer . . . my wholesale pricing for other people . . . customers about several different things . . . so if you are one of those people that have tried to email me in the past couple of days and you haven't heard back from me . . . please email me again because i haven't been able to get my messages! cross your fingers for me that my site will be back up soon!

No comments: