Friday, February 29, 2008

she's not old enough . . .

ok so . . . i know my little miss is pretty darn cute and all . . . but why do all the boys in her class have to think so too? it has become a weekly thing for a mom of one of the boys in her class to tell me that their little guy just loves my little miss.

this is what i have been hearing . . .
"oh! so that's dylan! we sure hear a lot about her at our house!"
"i just have to tell you that joshua talks about dylan all the time . . . that's all he talks about!"
"so that's dylan . . . dj has told me all about dylan!"
"last night when jack was going to bed he said told me . . . mom, dylan is so pretty!"

and this is what i just hear this morning when dropping her off . . .
"dj tells everyone that dylan is his girlfriend . . . he doesn't hesitate at all. everyone has to know that his girlfriend is dylan!"

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

***************
and it's not just little miss! my shrimp must have the same effect on the boys in her class too! i was told yesterday that the cute little boy, brady, in her class refers to my shrimp as . . . 'my isabella'

we are in some serious trouble i think . . . ok so i know we are in some serious trouble!

No comments: