Sunday, September 9, 2007

it's here . . .

remember the book i got myself for my birthday? well . . . it arrived yesterday and i love it even more than i thought i would! it came all the way from japan in just a week and it has the most adorable patterns in it for my girls . . . i really can't decide which one i want to do first! the only problem is . . . i have no clue how i'm going to figure all of it out. the good thing is that there are english numbers on the patterns, so i know what order to go in . . . but i have know clue on the sewing instructions. this will be so interesting . . . i will definitely report back after i take on my first project!

1 comment:

Sheree said...

Oh, that's a fabulous one!! Have you made anything yet? I buy them up and just look at the pictures, over and over and over again! Sweetness!