Thursday, October 11, 2007

new ad banner!

how cute is my new ad banner?! i just can not get over how cute it is . . . and how fast aimee at buzzing bee designs got this finished for me. i needed to have the art finished pretty . . . ok really . . . quick to get it submitted in time for my ad run at the daily stroll, that started today. aimee and i started communicating about the ad yesterday evening . . . and it was finished and ready to go by 10:30 last night! and this isn't the first time aimee has completely exceeded my expectations . . . she is also the one who designed my super cute sew-in labels and my business cards, that i couldn't be more happy with! she nailed all 3 designs right on the head . . . she has done exactly what i am looking for every time! if you are in the market for some graphic design . . . definitely check out buzzing bee designs.







1 comment:

Chrissy said...

How exciting!!! The Daily Stroll? You are famous!!! I'm so inspired by you Miss Tutti Fruity!