Friday, October 19, 2007

will i ever learn . . .

that there isn't a sane person in the world that would go shopping with children? or maybe i am wrong . . . maybe there is a mom somewhere who actually has children that behave when she takes them shopping. if you are one . . . please don't tell me! i don't want to know!

i guess i could think positive thoughts . . .

shrimp wasn't just moving the clothing racks ALL around the children's department . . . she is world famous interior designer in training!

little miss wasn't just running as fast as she could through EVERY isle . . . she was training for the 2020 olympics!

both of them weren't just swinging the racks of shower curtain rods as hard as they could just because . . . they were making beautiful classical music!

shrimp wasn't screaming as loud as she could and kicking all the way from the checkout to the car because she wanted to walk in the busiest parking lot in all of new orleans . . . she was preparing for her starring role in the next big drama series!

so i guess if i look at it like that . . . i had absolutely nothing to be stressed out about!

ok . . . just go along with me and (please) tell me that my children aren't the only ones that act like caged animals when they get to go in public!

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Don't worry, you are not the only one with little "crazies" on your hands. Cohen has not thrown a tantrum in his life. The first time he tried it was a few weeks ago in Target. All I could do was laugh. I'm sure there were people wondering if I had lost my mind while they thanked God it wasn't their child that was doing that! I'm sure we were perfect little shoppers when we were their age.