Saturday, July 28, 2007

vacation is over

all of my family has made it back home . . . even my 2 oldest girls left me! they went home with their nana and pops to spend some extra time with them. we all had a great time the past week. my oldest brother and his family and my parents came to new orleans to visit. the only thing that could have made it better was if my older brother and his family could have made it down too. hopefully they can come visit sometime soon, my 9 yr old nephew wants to go alligator spotting in the bayou really bad!

we did lots of touristy sightseeing. we took pics of the grandkids in my mother and father-in-law's beautiful backyard. after my brother went back home . . . my parents and the 5 of us went over to our favorite vacation spot . . . pensacola, fl . . . for a few days and then it was back to the big easy for a couple of more days before my parents went home.


stay tuned for more pics from the camera happy mama!

No comments: