Thursday, August 14, 2008

i don't know what to do with myself . . .

ok . . . i'm joking! i just read a magazine from start to finish upstairs on my bed in complete silence! i'm getting ready to take our crazy 4-legged family member outside for a 'potty-break' without brown eyes screaming for me to hold her because "yox-yox (interpreted: roxy) bite!" (and no roxy doesn't bite . . . has never bitten anyone. brown eyes is going thru a phase where she is terrified of all animals.) if they are all still asleep when i get back inside . . . then i really won't know what to do with myself! especially because my house is actually still clean from my 2 day cleaning spree and laundry is totally under control! (i think there might be a little nesting going on around this house!)

2 comments:

beki said...

Bliss!!

Chrissy said...

OKAY, I need to know your secret!