Tuesday, August 12, 2008

spoiling myself . . .

it's funny what you get excited about as you get older . . . or when you have 3 super messy little girls running around in the house!

i treated myself to this over the weekend:

and i treated myself to a new desk chair that i found on craig's list today. i have plans to make this a little more tutti fruity-ish in the near future. mayber sooner than later since there are plans in the works to unleash the 3 crazy little girls and send them to their nana and pops before school starts!

in case you are wondering . . . the steam mop is great! my floors are squeaky clean and all i used on them was water! how cool is that? and i don't have a nasty mop bucket and a nasty mop to rinse out!

and the vintage metal arm chair . . . i looked on ebay to see what they were selling for and i couldn't believe my eyes! i didn't even pay close to that for my chair . . . love it! now i just need to take a closer look and see what i'm in for when i'm ready to put my kind of fabric on it and paint it the color i want it to be. i like color . . . i need color . . . and i have a vision for this chair and let me tell you . . . it's going to be cute!

No comments: